Hello Guys ! Bonjour à tous,
Here is my work about the Modding Game Agathocles 312BC, based on the Hamilkar 64BC Map:
Voici mon boulot sur un nouveau jeu moddé basé sur la carte du jeu original Hamilkar 64BC :
The Two Capitals / Les deux capitales :
The War Story / L'Histoire du Conflit : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicilian_Wars#The_Third_Sicilian_War_(315%E2%80%93307_BC)https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troisi%C3%A8me_guerre_gr%C3%A9co-punique
The two sides :
1) Carthage with his mercenaries (but no elephants!), and the Greek city of Akragas (at war with Agathocles of syracuse)
2) Syracuse with his mercenaries, and allies: Ptolemaic Cyrenaica (yes sir!) and Libyan tribes.
The War begin in 312BC, when Akragas Greeks go to war with Syracuse.
Some interesting events ?
Yes, I'm working today on the Events, especially Agathocles travels (like teleportations!)
Some Events for Carthage :
- "Caravan Trade", with loads of money, but only if Cyrene is not allied with Agathocles.
- "Pasiphilos Betrayal", the good Syracusan leader Pasiphilos is deserting to the Syracusan side.
- "Opposition to the Tyran" is a dangerous card. With that Card, a mighty fortress (other than Carthage or Syracuse) simply switches side !
Some Events for Agathocles (17 Agathocles Events in Game):
- "Bomilcar Coup" in Carthage (Carthage can do nothing this turn)
- "Ophellas of Cyrene" (Ptolemaic Army)
- "Human Shields" (Siege Bonus)...
- "Massacre of Opponants" (Money and VP bonus)
In that Game, many Events are horrible, but it was a mercyless and horrible war between Carthage and Agathocles...